Delhi Metro services have now resumed on the ‘Yellow Line’ (Samaypur Badli – Huda City Centre) and Rapid Metro Gurugram.
Here’s all you need to know about the Delhi metro schedule and routes:
1. Delhi Metro will resume in three stages from September 7-12.
2. In the first stage, metro services will be resumed with restricted service hours.
3. Metro will work in batches of four hours, from 7 am-11 am and from 4 pm-8 pm.
4. Delhi Metro staff will scan commuters by using a hand-held metal detector, attached to a wooden stick to ensure safe physical distance between the scanner and the passenger.
5. As per the new procedure, passengers are requested to put all the objects including metallic belts and pens in their bags, and if someone does not have a bag, they would be asked to keep them in their hands.
6. All personnel on duty will be wearing masks, gloves, face shields etc. to ensure safety.
7. Physical distancing norms will be enforced inside the station area, and a two-metre distance will be maintained between the frisking and the line-up points. There will be a one-metre distance maintained between the passengers waiting at the security point.
8. The CISF has stationed a contingent of about 10,000 men and women personnel to supervise the Delhi Metro network, except the Rapid Metro in Gurgaon.
9. Since Delhi Metro operates in Delhi-NCR, it will not be providing services to such stations which fall under the containment zones.