Even after thousands of aspirants have been seeking the postponement of JEE and NEET examinations, in the wake of Coronavirus Pandemic, the National Testing Agency released guidelines for the aspirants to appear in exams with safety.
According to a notification, NTA “carried out detailed deliberations to formulate guidelines for the various Controls/measures that are required to be implemented on the day of the exam at each examination centers.”
⚡️ “Wear masks, gloves; carry water-bottles: Guidelines for JEE, NEET released”https://t.co/B18BY9Asiv
— NewsBytes (@NewsBytesApp) August 25, 2020
Guidelines for JEE and NEET :
- Students will be asked to report at the examination centers at a specified time slot.
- Students will be thermally screened and those displaying a higher temperature than 37.4 degree Celsius or 99.4 degree Fahrenheit will be made to write the paper in isolation rooms.
- Aspirants will have to give a self declaration that they are not infected by the virus.
- All the aspirants will have to maintain a six-feet distances at all times.
- Before entering examination hall they have to wash their hands with soap and water.
- To minimize physical contact, candidates will have to furnish relevant documents, like admit card, from across the table of the invigilator.
- Invigilator have been directed not to use and touch any document at any given point of time.
- Students will be asked to remove their masks they were wearing for them to receive a fresh three ply one.
- There won’t be water dispensers at the examination centers either so students bare requested to bring their water bottles.
- Once the exams gets over, students will have to exit in an orderly fashion to avoid crowding.