The New Aadhaar Card is all set to be in our pockets in a completely different Outlook as the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). As (UIDAI) has allowed its printed form in the polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
So, its printed form in PVC will be more portable as we can carry it around anywhere just like our credit/debit cards, PAN Cards, Voters Card etc. UIDAI in a tweet explained, “Loaded with the latest security features, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline.”
Loaded with the latest security features, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline. To order your Aadhaar PVC online, click https://t.co/TVsl6Xh1cX pic.twitter.com/79gfxaUga7
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) October 12, 2020
What are the security features of Aadhaar PVC Card:
- Good printing quality and lamination
- Aadhaar PVC card is more durable, convenient to carry
- The all-new Aadhaar PVC card has the latest security features. Its security features include a hologram, Guilloche Pattern, ghost image & Microtext.
- Aadhaar PVC card is completely weather-proof, you can now bring it everywhere without having to worry about it being damaged, even by the rain.
- Instant offline verification by QR code.
- This card contains security features like Issue Date & Print Date.
- The all-new Aadhaar PVC card contains the embossed Aadhaar Logo.
Those who are not registered with their mobile phones can also order all the New PVC Aadhaar Card: Learn How
- ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ which provides New PVC Aadhaar Card launched by UIDAI which provides facilities to the Aadhaar Card holder to get its PVC Print by paying nominal charges.
- Using the Non Registered/ Alternate number also, we can order our new Aadhaar Card.
Learn How To Track Status
- Under ‘My Aadhaar’ Tab in the website www.uidai.gov.in we can know the status of our Aadhaar.
- Now under ‘My Aadhaar’ Tab, click on ‘Check Aadhaar PVC card status’. On new screen enter 28-digit SRN, 12-digit Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- ‘Check Status’ will show you your status after clicking on it.
How Long Will It To Deliver Our Aadhaar Card?
- As per the details available on UIDAI, UIDAI will hand over the card to the post office within five working days (excluding the date of request) and the PVC card will be delivered using Speed Post services with 50/- charges only.