The birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is celebrated as World Unity Day on 31 October i.e. on his birthday. Sardar Patel’s contribution to the independence of the country will always be remembered. Sardar Patel had merged 562 princely states into India.
On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, full of unwavering determination, know his thoughts which can bring changes in anyone’s life and the landscape of society.
What Iron Man Says..
- Sardar Patel used to say that today we should put an end to the high-low, rich-poor, caste-creed distinctions, only then we can imagine an advanced country.
- According to Sardar Patel, man should remain cool and should not be angry because the iron may get hot but the hammer must remain cool otherwise it will burn its own hand.
- Sardar Patel believes that more goodness of a person is an obstacle in his path, so let your eyes turn red with anger and face injustice with strong hands.
- Sardar Patel used to say that rights will keep a man blind until the man pays the price to get that right.
- According to Sardar Patel, the art of bearing humiliation should also be known to man. Thus a new energy is infused with the ideas of Sardar Patel.
- Sardar Patel had only one wish that India should be a good producer and no one in this country should be hungry for tears.
Know Who Is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel…
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was born on 31 October 1875 in Nadiad, Gujarat. In London, he studied as a barrister and came back to practice in Ahmedabad. Inspired by the ideas of Mahatma Gandhi, he participated in India’s freedom movement.
Sardar Patel’s first and major contribution to the freedom movement was in the Kheda struggle in 1918. He also successfully led the peasant movement in the Bardoli Satyagraha in 1928.
Iron man Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was the first Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister of India.
After the independence, their contribution in the creation of a united India by unifying the princely states cannot be forgotten. He created Indian unity by merging 562 small and big princely states into the Indian Union.
It was Sardar Patel’s vision that the Indian Administrative Services would play an important role in keeping the country united. He gave a strong emphasis on strengthening the Indian Administrative Services. He called the civil services a steel frame.
After the success of Bardoli Satyagraha movement, the women there conferred the title of ‘Sardar’ to Vallabhbhai Patel. 9. The foundation of any country lies in its unity and integrity and Sardar Patel was the architect of the unity of the country. For this reason, his birthday is celebrated as National Unity Day.
Sardar Patel ji died in Mumbai on 15 December 1950. In 1991, Sardar Patel was posthumously awarded the ‘Bharat Ratna’.