In the season of pandemic we all are trying to find natural items to boost our immunity. Natural products to increase our immunity are considered best, specially when it can be done via eating any fruit or vegetable. Mulberry or shehtoot is one of the suits that are good for your immunity as well as for your tastebuds.
As per the study published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), mulberry “showed considerable high nutritional value and antioxidant activity” which benefits the immunity.
Here are reasons some of the reasons to eat Mulberries:
- Mulberries not only boosts the immunity but also helps in digestion.
- It even controls diabetes and keeps cholesterol at balance.
- With approaching season of hairball, mulberries arre best to eat as they even control hair fall.
- Mulberries are even good for your mouth as, it also prevents cavities and gum diseases.
- They are full package of vitamins and nutrients as contains vitamin K, C and potassium.
- In the current situation we all require more oxygen, mulberries even provides that too. Its consumption increases iron and ensures good amount of oxygen supply to the tissues.
- The carbohydrates in the mulberries are converted into glucose ensuring energy to the cells.
- Mulberries doesn’t only keeps your body healthy from inside but also helps keeping it healthy from outside. It helps reducing acne and blemishes.
- Consumption of mulberries delay ageing and are good for dry and sensitive skin.
- Mulberries are considered best to keep your liver healthy for a long time.
As, explained by Dr. Bhavsar @drdixa_healingsouls “They are best for our health and help in almost all body functions. So if you can find them anywhere around you, just get your hands dirty and relish them.”