New Delhi: It’s been already 6 months, since schools have been closed and students are taking classes online. Which is totally new concept for students and as well as teachers.
From 1st September, Unlock 4 has been started and according to government students can go to school for the guidance from teachers.
Govt Issues Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools For Students Of Classes 9 To 12 On A Voluntary Basis From 21 Septemberhttps://t.co/RrpWUdcmVM
— Swarajya (@SwarajyaMag) September 9, 2020
However, there are list of guidelines that schools have to maintain before allowing students to enter into campus.
The guidelines are as follows:-
- Compulsory wearing of mask for both students and teachers.
- There will be no sharing of notebooks, pens, water bottles etc.
- Prohibition of assemblies and Sports period.
- Cafeteria and mess facilities to remain closed.
- Management inside and outside the premises should mark specifically on the floor with a gap of six feet.
- Physical distancing should be maintained in staff rooms, reception area, libraries etc.
- Seating arrangement has to be made ensuring distance of 6 feet between chairs and desk.
- Aarogya Setu App must be installed and use of the app should be advised wherever feasible.
- Personal protection items like face covers/masks, visors, hand sanitizers etc should be made available by management for teachers and employees.
- If management is providing transportation facility then school should maintain proper physical distancing, sanitization of buses/other transport vehicles.
While some schools were being used as quarantine centers first they will be properly sanitized and then only students will allowed to join campus. If by chance students, teachers or employees shows symptoms they will be kept in an isolated place and nearest medical facility should be informed.